2023-03-17

2023-03-17 Rezz Day Party

16 Years on SL!

My staff was able to prepare and throw a party for me, where I wasn't got a clue about.

I might have a little narcissistic personality disorder ... as I like, if for example the videos (where I showing myself also a lot) getting a lot attentions and watches and likes ...
... but also I don't like or give that much on attention and care I self get by others.

As Agath first was come up along the week with "something" for this day, one of my first comments was "But not throwing a Rezzday Party with pressure".
I was have a thought ... but along the time, the story she was bring up was became more plausible (even there was some "plot holes", as you would say in a movie).

At the end on the day, she was able to distract me from the club and in this time they was prepare the party, as I would have seen it otherwise.

That is SL ... 16 years ... and you still can become surprised!

💖

By the way ... my statistics for the last year:

  • Visited Regions:   3,989  (average resident: 87)
  • Teleports:   1,480  (average resident:  220)


No comments:

Post a Comment