2023-06-03

Grid Drive on the 2023-06-03 ... Christi's Perfect Date Drive

A very funny drive with a "Perfect Date", how Christi imagines it ... with a lot vehicles included ... and an amusement-park with rollercoasters.

It was very nice planed ... and I was have my time to make my little jokes about things.

A bit sad was, the Sims at "Second Norway" wasn't able to handle us - the script-performance was a disaster, the Lag (Movements, Scripts ... not visual) was nearly impossible to handle.
I might guess, the testers and creators of the drive wasn't get to feel these issues, as them are not with a horde of 30-40 people and 2 dozen vehicles around.
For luck, later it was become better - if you exclude the time, I was need to pick the perfect dress for it ... yes, I need a bit longer, than "my Date", who have probably only 2 "semi-formal" outfits.

My Video (photos and machinima-parts):

Pyo's stream:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4arPU8M_WzM 




Kimberly's stream:   Nope ... also other videos I wasn't found.

The others? 
Average you find also videos from "Rose Black" (Japanese) and "Spritle Racer" (Angie Xenga) ...
... sometimes "Gamerwife" (Darkana Mysterious) and the "SLAviationNetwork" (which is "Luke Flywalker", who provides also the great tunes for the driving).
More ... if I accidentally find them on YouTube or they give me a hint.
Check the playlist (2023-?):   https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0Vzk1yd9q_Mf7h6sGCwJjDBNVYhhjjDc 

No comments:

Post a Comment