2023-02-11

Grid Drive on the 2023-02-11

This was a "mission drive", how I calling them, as we was have to do something, driven by a kind of back-story.

About issues with Lag lately, I was starting after a party and grabbed the NavHUD and done one Leg.
Beside of that, I wake up usually 30 to 60 minutes before the start of the "Midnight Group" ... so I was able to bring a nice distance between the lag-wave and me.

The flights was gone twice worse ... the 3rd I was even safe the time to choose an airplane and gone direct to self-flying.

The final location was an area with "destructible" builds ... where I was have already a kind of (explosive) "After-Party", as the Midnight-Crew was arrive.
And "Yes, I think, them might hate, if I am already in an after-drive mood, while them still have to complete the drive" ... average I am stressed, while I have to complete the last things for the drive and video and the others are gone nut or in party mode.

Update:
This weeks drive was also announced in the "ATG Entertainment Weekly" (Around The GRID).

Grid Drive's group drive: https://youtu.be/ianZSybTwFI?t=362
Also announced was the "SL Living Expo Vehicle Show": https://youtu.be/ianZSybTwFI?t=265 


My Video (photos and machinima-parts):

Pyo's stream:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_EGoIhiRhU 

Kimberly's stream:   ... not delivered yet! ("Rose Black" also not ... but "Spritle Racer") 

The others? 

Average you find also videos from "Rose Black" (Japanese), ...
... sometimes "Spritle Racer" (Angie Xenga) and also "Gamerwife" and the "SLAviationNetwork" (which is "Luke Flywalker", who provides also the great tunes for the driving).
More ... if I accidentally find them on YouTube or they give me a hint.

Check the playlist (2023-?):   https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0Vzk1yd9q_Mf7h6sGCwJjDBNVYhhjjDc 

4 comments:

  1. are you the sergal in the video? i think i know why the lag wave hits you as it hits me. for some reason even low complexity unscripted anthro avatars always get lagged out of every drive. we have more parts that are mesh. i usually have to go totally invisible or use a very old sculpted 2k human avatar. even that lags out from time to time, but not nearly as much as my antros.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember, I have seen a Sergal while that drive. Mostly I was doing it alone - my avatar is a "VolFur", but it's not too far (and also a fantasy-species).
      The visible Lag, I can average handle ... but the Sims goes also down with the much parallel Sim-crossings. But high-quality pictures are ... more a luck.
      In the one modern airport I was lagging down with no reason.

      Most party I was upgrade. The hair is still on my list (an old flexi ... bad for the ARC) ... but much more isn't possible. The head (and jaw ... and probably ears) must stay, as them make a big part of the facial expression. The average ARC is around 90-105k.

      Delete
    2. if we met up on a drive i usually am a White Sundragon. though for grid drives i have chosen a low complexity mesh Wolf From Jomo. Mine is blue and usually seen without a shirt but wearing a cowboy hat and shorts. at that setup he is only 10K without clothes he's 8k. That's often too complex for my experience. Maybe its my machine.

      Delete
    3. Oh, i think, you are not wrong with your guesses ...
      I wasn't know, the Jomo makes it to 10k ARC only - respect.

      My viewer is ok with 5, maybe 10 people. But it depends on the "how" - if them come "in a flood", it fails ... if they "build slowly up", it works.
      On the V-Day start was more than 40 people there and it was rezzing well ... ummm ... "ok".

      Delete