2022-12-24

Grid Drive on the 2022-12-24 - "Here comes AmaXXXon, Here comes AmaXXXon - sliding up the driveway"

A nice drive, matching the "Date": We was deliver X-mas presents.
It was very funny, divers ... and about some RL-appointments, I was done it a bit later.

My Video (photos and machinima-parts):

Pyo's stream:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anp-DCMs2vQ 

Kimberly's stream:   https://youtu.be/XFlN3etGmBQ?list=PL0Vzk1yd9q_OkYJ4xbxhlfieYDsWyScE_&t=527 (delay of 8 minutes) 


Oh, by the way ... I was post just before some stuff about the way with "posting the (other) videos".

Just to give you an example, this time, I will fill all in, which I am knowing about.
One of the Problems would be also, if somebody (e.g. like me) need longer to finish the drive or post the video.

(typical it looks most times this way)


(a nice photo, sometimes also much individual pictures)


(an automatic picture from the video)


(I think, this was the first NavHUD-version)






(don't ask ME, "why" ...
yes, it are 3 videos ... plus one with the 1st HUD-version ...
... and the look is usual "equal")

Other streams/videos I wasn't found "yet" ...
... but I hear from the group there are still some people on the drive.


So: Back to ...
The others?
 

Average you find also videos from "Rose Black" (Japanese), ...
... sometimes "Spritle Racer" (Angie Xenga) and also "Gamerwife" and the "SLAviationNetwork" (which is "Luke Flywalker", who provides also the great tunes for the driving).
More ... if I accidentally find them on YouTube or they give me a hint.

Check the playlist:   https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0Vzk1yd9q_OkYJ4xbxhlfieYDsWyScE_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment